All times are UTC

Post subject: Request for photoshoot
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 pm 

Hi to all photographers who love a good challenge.

I am an amateur photographer, just like you people with a profile created here on iStudio.com, under the nickname Giuseppe Pietrini.

But I'm appealing to you all not as a photographer but as a model. Because I'm not good at self-portrait.

I'd like to make a free promotional book/portfolio. I'm a freelance actor/extra, tour guide and tourist entertainer focused on sport activities.

I'd like to shoot some photos of mine practicing some sports like tennis, fencing, badminton, archery, mountain biking, table tennis or even others, dressed in two different ways: formal ceremony suit and with sports apparel. This said in a summary way.

The wardrobe and props are on my own.

I'm based in Lisbon, Portugal. It can always happen someone to be occasionally around.

If this weird creative idea will tempt you, let's talk.

Best regards,
Giuseppe
http://ideiasperegrinasoutalveznao.blogspot.com

Post subject: Re: Request for photoshoot
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:28 am 

I do a few, but only if I have time, want to try something new or buy assignment online want to use a new piece of equipment. If I can make it work for ME, then sure, I've got no problem. If they seem like they want the world for giving us the privilege of shooting them however, I tell them no.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:58 am 

You might have the perfect dressed in blues and greens, at night with trees in the background. University Assignment Help arrangement was similar enough.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:31 am 

If I know the person, Coursework Writers I will ask them if I can shoot. And likewise, if I met them thru events etc. where they know I am a professional photographer, and I know others posture for a photograph. I simply request that they shoot a photograph. Give some contact data, and the conceivable undertaking can be talked about.